Thanks and praise to the Lord for your interest in joining Hope! Membership matters, as it allows Hope to better serve you, so that we can serve better together.
There are two steps:
- Let us know you are interested by completing a form for each family member.
- You will be contacted to see if you have any questions and welcome you to Hope's family.
For more information about baptism and membership click here for the Q&A page or contact us. We will invite new members to a new member gathering. It is an opportunity to hear about Hope, what we have to offer, meet other new members and some Hope staff and Pastors.
Clicking Next > takes you to the member form. Helpful tips:
You are invited to attend the New Member Gathering! Join us Sunday September 26, 12:00pm in the Discovery Center, South Campus. A light lunch will be served and it will be a time to get to know us, other new members, and learn about ways to get involved at Hope. See you there!
- Fill out one for each person in your family. Parents can submit forms for their children who are age 18 and under. Select, "Add Individual" to add a person.
- Enter all information with care. Dates must include the correct year and can be typed numerically- mmddyyyy
- Church offices correspond and manage church transfers. Please provide previous church information if it applies.