Who: Students grades 6 - 8 for the 2023-2024 school year - if you have a 9th grade student you must register that student under High School Ministry.
Where: North, South and West Campuses
When: Wednesdays, 7:15-8:15pm OR Sunday*, 9:30-10:30am (9:45-10:45 at North Campus)
(See ministry calendar on website for holiday breaks and events)
- Wednesdays: September 6 to May 1, 2023
- Sundays: September 10 to May 5, 2023
Format: Students will have both a large group lesson and small group discussion each week. Students are assigned to small groups by grade and have an adult leader.
* Sunday Middle School Ministry consists of livestreaming Wednesday's lesson at your campus and group discussion. Availability for Sunday MSM at each campus is dependent on number of students who register and availability of volunteer leaders.
Confirmation Expectations Attendance:
- Attend youth programming at least 10x/semester.
- Baptism: Be Baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Conversation: Have a conversation with a Hope staff member where you will process your faith using the words of the Apostle’s Creed, as well as why you believe it.
Funding is needed to make Youth Ministry for our students the best experience possible, helping them grow into a relationship with Jesus Christ. A free will offering is used to support this critical ministry. The suggested donation of Youth Ministry is $30.00 per student.
A donation page will be given on the final page of registration to donate with a credit card. To pay by check, mail/bring to the Church Office. Please write "Youth" on the memo line.
Note: Success depends on completing the registration outside of your workplace.